11/17/09

Arduino prototyping board


I have seen so many versions of this on the internet, I thought I would share my version as well. The base is a 1/4" plexiglass, with two 1" aluminum rails. I have pre-wired the buttons and potentiometers to ground and +5v (the buttons have a pull-down resistor as well). Each have a single lead coming off that I can take readings from (pots) and read high/low (buttons) from. The bread board is attached to the plexi by the standard adhesive, with the ground and +V connected to the Arduino. The Arduino Duemilanove is also attached to the plexi (stand-off screws). I recently upgraded the Duemilanove from a ATmega168 to a ATmega328. No real difference, but I don't have to worry about running out of memory space now. I wonder if anyone has replaced/upgraded the crystal to go above the standard 20khz?

No comments:

Post a Comment