2/16/10


My first drywall-ing efforts. Yeah, I know, "it's about time!" I have to get this one done at some point. After cutting the ginormous hole in the wall, I had to patch it eventually. There will be a significant amount of sanding, and additional layers of mud before I'm done. I'm thinking I should also make some sort of graphic to explain the water flow in the wall for any future owners of the home. As it is, there are exactly 2 people that understand it, me and the plumber I hired to do it. I know, a pro is cheating, but, I cannot have a home without water service while I figure it out. The blue ball valve (lever) on the bottom right is the first main cut-off valve. The red ball valve top center is a secondary main cut-off valve. The faucet on the right is the pre-filter water access. The one on bottom center is the post-filter access. The two copper pipes (right and left) are outlet and inlet (respective) for the water filters. I've also settled on a design for the electric filter.. .another post perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment